Our website address is: http://mochita.es/
This site belongs to Mochita brand and company, owned personified and powered by Svetlana Kolpikova Bala, a creative lady, windsurfer and life-loving person.
Mochita has two basic divisions and activities: digital printing and wrapping works as Mochita Print branch, and design and commercializing of clothes as Mochita Shop or Mochita as a brand itself. Both activities are represented in and by this website.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The information received through cookies can include date and time of visits to the Web Site, pages that you visited, the time that you staid on the Web Site and the web pages you visited right before and after. However, no cookie allows that information as your phone number or any other contact detail gets visible or connected to this data. No cookie can take out information from Users hard drive or steal his or her personal information. The only way a cookie may store private information of a User is that the User himself gives this information to the server.
Comments are not available at our site. However if at any moment, they are activated this is the data we will collect from you.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
These are the cookies that are sent to the Users device and processed and used exclusively by Mochita to make the Web functioning better. The information that is gathered is used to make the User´s experience on the Web Site better, to improve the quality of the Web and it´s content. These cookies can recognise the User as a frequent visitor of the Web Site, and will adapt the content fo offer him those that best adjust to his preferences.
Third parties cookies
These are the cookies used and processed by the external entities that provide to Mochita required services in order to improve the Web Site and Users experience while using it. The main reason why these cookies are used is the statistic measurements of access and analysing the navigation patrons, that means, how the User interacts with the Web Site.
The information that is gathered refers, for example, to the number of visited web pages, the language, the general location that corresponds to the IP that the User used to access the Web, the number of the Users that visit the Site, the frequency and the repeated visits, time of visit, the navigator used, the type of the device used for the access. This information is used to improve the Web Site, to detect new necessities that can be covered, to improve the content and make it more interesting to the Users this offering the best quality of User´s experience. However the information that is gathered is completely anonymous and the reports are done without identifying individual Users.
To get more information about this cookies, about their privacy, or to get the detailed information on the type of cookies that are used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc, you can check the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics
The entities that are in charge of cookies can give this information to the third parties, only in case it is required by the law or this third party is the one that must process this information for the entity.
Deny, Delete and make cookies unavailable
The User can make his cookies unavailable, deny and delete them - totally or only a part - using the configuration of his navigation program (for example Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Explorer). The procedures used by the navigation program may differ one from another. Due to this fact the User must consult the particular instructions for the Navigation Program that he is using. If the cookies are denied - totally or in part the User may continue using the Web Site, though he might experience limitations in the use of some of the services.
Changes in the Cookies Policy
The Cookies Policy of this Web Site may be changed or updated. We recommend our Users to review this policy every time they access the Web Site, in order to be properly informed over how and for what we use the cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
We inform that Mochita Web Site may offer too the Users embedded media (as for rxample links, buttons, banners...), searching engines and maps that will provide an access to the Users to web sites that belong or that are controlled by other companies. Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website
The reason we install on our Web Site this links, maps and searching engines is to help our Users to find and access easier the information available in Internet. This does not mean we suggest, invite or recommend the User to make a use of it.
Mochita does not sell directly or through third parties products or services available in these embedded Sites.
We neither guarantee the technical availability, rightfulness, accuracy, legality or validity of these Sites, that are not owned by Mochita but still can be accessed through the links.
We do not guarantee neither any control or review over the content or the other Web Sites, nor we approve or examine o make our own the products, services contents, files or any other kind of material existing in the referred embedded Sites.
Mochita does not assume any responsibility for the damages or losses that may occur due to the access, use, quality or legality of contents communications, opinions, products and services offered by the Web Sites not controlled by Mochita that are linked or embedded to this Web Site.
The User or a third party that link Mochita Web Site to another Web should be aware of the facts that:
- No total or partial reproduction of the contents or/and services offered in this Web site are allowed without written and clearly expressed consent of Mochita.
- No false, inexact or incorrect statement about Mochita Web Site, its contents and Services is allowed neither.
- Except the hyperlink itself, or except there is a written clear and expressed authorisation from Mochita, the web Site that uses the hyperlink to Mochita Web may NOT include any element of this Web Site, as it is protected as intellectual property, according to the legal regulations of Spanish legal system.
- The fact that there is a hyperlink to Mochita Web Site will not mean there is any kind of relationship between Mochita and the owner of the web that uses the hyperlink. It also does not imply the knowing and consent of Mochita referred to the contents, services or activities offered in this Web and viceversa.
Who we share your data with
Mochita does not share your data with any other company. There is only one exception to this: when you use our web to make a purchase, we use payment corridors from Stripe and Paypal, so the data you provide is shared with them to make it possible to pass through the payment process. This is an automatic process and Mochita has no control over the data that is shared. Please note that Mochita does not have the direct access to your payment method details (credit card number etc.), as the payment corridors are used precisely to ensure the security of the payment process. If you don´t wish to use this methods of payment you can always make a direct bank transfer, choosing this option during the purchase process. In this case, the product will not be shipped until we get the confirmation that the funds reached Mochita´s bank account, for transaction security reasons.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your contact information
We will also ask you to provide us the information needed for the shipping of your purchase: Your Name, Address, Phone number and email. We only use it for the direct purpose of shipping and will share it with the transport company that will do the service.
Additional information and the Law on Personal Data Protection
Mochita (Svetlana Kolpikova Bala) is registered in Data Protection State Spanish Agency, meeting local and European legal requirements.
Following the legal requirements and to guarantee the privacy of it´s Users, Mochita commits to adapt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security that corresponds to the risk that implyes the collected data.
- The European Parliament and Council Regulation (UE) 2016/679, of the 27th of april 2016, on the protection of physical persons regarding their personal data treatment and free circulation of this data.
- The Organic Law 3/2018, of the 5th of December, regarding the Personal Data Protection and the assurance of digital rights (LOPD-GDD)
- The Royal Decree 1720/2007, of the 21st of December, that adopts the Regulation of development of the Organic Law 15/1999, oft the 13th of December, regarding the Personal Data Protection (RDLOPD).
- The Law 34/2002, of the 11th of July, regulating the Services of the Informatic Society and E-Commerce (LSSI-CE)
The identity of the person responsible for the personal data treatment
The person responsible for the treatment of personal data collected by Mochita.es is: Svetlana Kolpikova Bala, NIF 20918557B (onwards called also the Responsable of the treatment). Her contact information is: La Boga Street 9, ground floor, 35119 Pozo Izquierdo, Gran Canaria, España.
The Register of the Personal Data
To fulfil the requirements of the RGPD and LOPD-GDD, we inform that the personal data, collected by Mochita through the forms used on the web pages of this Web Site, will be included and treated in our files in order to accomplish, ease and streamline the commitments settled down amongst Mochita and the User, or in order to upkeep the relationship that is established by the forms the Customer fills in or to attend the inquiry or query of the User. According to the RGPD and LOPD-GDD, except the cases when the article 30.5 should be applied, Mochita will keep the register of the activities of data treatment, that will specify, according to its purposes, the actions of data treatment and other circumstances, mentioned in the RGPD.
The principles applied to the personal data treatment
The Users personal data treatment will follow these guidelines, specified by the article 5. of the RGPD:
- The rule of legality, loyalty and clarity: every time the User´s consent is required, he will be previously provided by all the information, presented in a completely clear way, about the purposes of his personal data collection.
- The rule of limitation of the purpose: all the collection of the personal data will be dedicated to specific, explicit and legal purposes.
- The rule of minimum data: only the strictly necessary for a determined purpose data will be collected.
- The rule of accuracy: the personal data must be accurate and updated.
- The rule of the limit to the conservation period: personal data will only be saved to identify a User during the time that is necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- The rule of integrity and confidentiality: personal data treatment will guarantee its safety and confidentiality.
- The rule of proactive responsibility: the person responsable for the personal data treatment will make sure that the above mentioned rules are effective.
Classes of personal data
Mochita only collects and treats the personal data that serves to identify Users. The special classes of personal data mentioned in the article nr. 9 of the RGPD are NOT collected or processed.
Legal basis of personal data treatment
The legal basis of the personal data treatment is the consent. Mochita promises to ask for the express and verified consent of the User for his personal data treatment, related to one or several specific purposes.
The User will have a right to cancel his consent in any moment. It will be as easy to cancel the consent as to give it. As a general rule, the cancelling of the consent will not be determinant for the Web Site use.
In case a User uses his personal data in the contact forms to make inquiries, ask for information or due to the questions related to the Web Site content, he will be informed when this data is optional and when it is necessary for the correct development of the required operation.
The destination of the personal data treatment
The personal data is collected and processed by Mochita in order to fasten, ease and fulfil the agreements and compromises towards the Users of the Web Site, to develop the relationship established in the forms filled in by the User, or to attend User´s inquiry or doubt.
On the other hand, this data can be used for the commercial purpose to personalize the services, statistically and operationally, and to accomplish the business activities that Mochita develops, as well as for the purpose of extraction, storage of data and market studies to adapt the content offered to the Users, and to improve the quality, functioning and navigation on the Web Site.
In the moment when the personal data is received, the User will be informed about the purpose of this data communication.
Personal data retention terms
Personal data will only be retained during the minimum amount of time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in general, during the following period of time: 1 year to guarantee the commercial operation and 4 years in case it is related to a compliance of the tax obligation, or till it is cancelled by the User himself
However, the User will be informed about the terms or the criteria used to determine them in the moment the personal information is provided.
Personal data addressees
The User´s personal data will not be shared with third party unless it is necessary to perform the contracted services.
However, the User will be informed about the addressees of type of addressees in the moment the personal information is provided.
Personal data of minors
In regard with articles 8 of RGPD and 13 RDLPOD, only persons over 14 years old will be able to give their consent legally for the personal data treatment by Mochita. In case minors under 14 want to communicate their personal data, the consent of their parents or tutors is necessary, otherwise the consent will not be legally valid.
Security and secrecy of the personal data
Mochita will adapt all the necessary technical and organizational measures , according to the level of security that corresponds to the level of the risk of the gathered data, in order to guarantee the safety of the personal data and to prevent the accident of illegal destruction, loss or changes in the treated data that is saved, transferred or treated in any other way, as well as to prevent an unauthorized access or communication of this information.
This Web Site counts on an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), that ensures that the personal data is transferred safely and confidentially, due to the fact that all the data transmission between the server and the User and vise versa, is made using encryption and encoding.
However, due to the fact that Mochita cannot guarantee absolute impregnability of Internet or an absence of hackers or other illegal elements accessing personal data, the person responsible of the data treatment promises to communicate immediately to the User the fact of violation of safety of his personal data that may violate his rights and liberties, if it occurs. Following the article 4 of the RGPD, personal data protection security is considered violated when there is a destruction, loss or accident or illegal changes in the transference, storage or other treatment, unauthorised access or communication of the personal data.
The personal data will receive a confidential treatment by the person Responsable of it, who assume the compromise to inform and guarantee, with the use of legal or contractual obligations, this confidentiality together with his employees, partners and any other persons that may have access to the data.
Rights regarding personal data treatment
According to the RGPD, the User has and can make use of the following rights regarding the personal data treatment, versus the person Responsable of the treatment:
- Right to access:The User has a right to know if Mochita processes or not his personal data, and if it does, get detailed information about the data that is processed, the purposes of this treatment, the origin of the data and the addressees of the future or done communications.
- Right to amend: The User has a right to amend his personal data that is inexact or incomplete, taking in consideration the purposes of the data treatment.
- Right to cessation ("right to be forgotten"): Unless the current legislation establishes the opposite, the User has a right to claim the cessation of his personal data treatment, when this treatment is no longer necessary for the purposes it was destined; when the User cancelled his consent and the treatment of the data has no other legal basis; when the User has objected the treatment and it has no other rightful basis; the data was treated illegally; the personal data treatment must finish in accomplishment with a legal duty; the personal data was collected as a fruit of direct offer of the services provided by the informatic society to a minor under 14 years old. The person Responsable of the treatment, taking in consideration the technology available and the costs of it´s use, will take measures to inform the other parties that are treating the data of the User about the cessation of any link to his data.
- Right to limit the treatment:This is the right that the User has to ask for the limitation of his data treatment. This happens when the User claims the error in his data, when the treatment is illegal, when the person Responsable for the treatment does not need the data anymore, but the User does need it to make a claim, and when the User has opposed to the treatment.
- Right of portability of the data: In case of automatic data treatment, the User will have a right to receive from the person Responsable for the treatment his data in a structured format of a common use and mechanically readable, and transfer them to another responsable person. Every time when possible, the person Responsable for the treatment will transmit the data to another one directly.
- Right to opposition:The User has a right to deny his data treatment or to ask Mochita to stop it.
- The right not to be an object of the automatic data treatment, and not to be included into a statistic profile.Except the current legislation states the opposite, the User has a right not to be included in an individualized decision based exclusively on the automatic data treatment, such as profiles making.
Thus, the User can make use of his rights by sending a written communication to the person Responsible of the data treatment, mentioning in the subject of this communication "RGPD-www.mochita.es", and stating the following:
- User´s full name, surname, and ID copy. In case when the representation is allowed, it will be necessary to include the identification data of the person who represents the User, as well as the document on which the representation is rightfully based. The copy of the ID may be substituted by any other rightfully valid document that proves the identity of the User and his representative.
- The object of the communication and the specific motivation of the inquiry or the petition.
- The address for the notification
- The date and the signature of the applicant
- Any document necessary to fundament or prove the petition or request.
This petition and any other attached document can be sent to the following address: La Boga 9 Street, ground floor, 35119, Pozo Izquierdo, Gran Canaria, Spain. The User can also use the contact form to ask for the email address, and send the petition using this email.
Links to the third parties webs
This Web Site may contain hyperlinks or links that allow the access to the third parties Web Sites that are different from Mochita and thus no operated or controlled by Mochita. The owners of these Web Sites have their own privacy policies and data protection policies, which means that they will be responsible by their own of their data files and their privacy rules.
Claims addressed to the control authorities
In case the User thinks there is a serious problem or breach of current legislation in the form of treatment of his personal data, he has a right to claim the defence of his rights in the Courts as well as an option to claim to the control authority of his place of residence, work of the one that corresponds to the place where the possible breach took place. In case of Spain, Spanish Agency of Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es) is the competent control authority.
The illustration used on this page is borrowed from Undraw free vector image bank by Katerina Limpitsouni